because when mother is doing ok so is the rest of the family
At SOPHROSYNA we believe that when pregnant women and new mothers feel emotionally healthy this will transfer to their baby and the rest of the family. The majority of our work with pregnant women and new mothers is preventative.
We provide seminars on the following topics:
- Infant Mental Health
- Maternal Mental Health
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Pregnany Loss and Neonatal Death
You can register your interest to take part in one of our workshops:
- Mother-Baby Relationship (infant attachment, maternal mood, infant development)
- Nursing (hosted by a registered Midwife)
- Pregnancy Loss group (miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death)
If you are interested please contact us for more details.